SENS announcements

This is where we keep you posted with everything that is currently happening with A-List Group Holdings.

Monthly Announcements

Covid-19 Update

Date: 17 Mar 2020

A-List Group Holdings and its partners has suspended all site operations until late April 2020. All international travel plans have been suspended until further notice.

Following the President’s speech, we will be implementing measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes New York and Sandton office team to work remotely from home starting tomorrow, 18 March 2020.

Date: 17/03/2019

A-List Lux

Date: 15 Feb 2020

A-List Group Holdings is currently in the process with a new division called A-List Lux where individuals and businesses will be able to list their accommodations, office spaces, storage facilities on our platform where we connect them to prospects who will be able to make use of their facilities. We plan on launching the website in the second quarter of the year 2020.

Parties interested who would want to list on our platform can contact us for more information on the process.

Launch Date:
Second-quarter of the year 2020

Xion Hotel Fund Closed

Date: 1 Dec 2019

Xion Hotel 100% committed over 18 months. 80% of $1,800,000,000 was fully met by 10,800 investors at $0.30 per share over-allocation of 6 Billion shares. A-List Group Holdings will fund the rest of the project at 20%. ($200,000,000)

Thank you to all investors and partners who participated in the funding of this project. We will keep you posted on the progress of the property over the coming months.

Current Funding statistics:
Target $1.8 Billion of $2 Billion.
100% Committed.
$1,800,000,000
Date: 1/12/2019

Xion Hotel Update

Date: 15 Nov 2019

Xion Hotel will be fully committed in the next couple of weeks. We currently 79% met. When we hit 90%, A-List Group Holdings will fund the rest of the project at @20%. ($200,000,000)

Current Funding statistics:
Target $1.8 Billion of $2 Billion.
79% Committed.
$1,580,000,000
Date: 15/11/2019

Make a Million Fund

Date: 11 Nov 2019

The Make a Million Fund has officially launched for South African investors. We are proud to make this available to unaccredited investors who wish to be part of our real estate investment trust where you as the investor will be sharing in real estate proceeds with a small once-off or monthly investment and make-up to R1 Million after our real estate developments have been fulfilled.
Learn more: alistgh.com/make-a-million

Investor Online Webcast site visit

Date: 5 Nov 2019

Current Shareholders and future prospects are advised that A-List Group Holdings will be hosting a webcast  presentation of new sites available to develop and we would like your feedback on where you as the investor want us as a company to invest next. 

If you would like any previous announcements Click Here

Invest with us

Ready to add Luxury Buildings and Hotel Resorts to your portfolio?